ASP Thumbnail ComponentASPThumb is an ASP component that allows ASP application to create high-quality thumbnails. You can use this component for automated creation of image previews in your ASP applications. The component can scale down and crop images, draw image border, etc. The resulting thumbnail can be saved to file or binary variable as JPEG image. The component can load the JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF images from files or binary variables.
- high-quality image resizing (Lanczos3 and Bilinear algorithms are implemented)
- native support of 64-bit Windows
- 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs
- image cropping
- drawing image border with custom color and width
- conversion of output image to JPEG
- setting JPEG compression options
- saving the output image to a file or binary variable
- sending the output image directly to client browser
- loading input image from file or binary variable
- ability to load the JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF images
- support of ICC profiles
- support of classic pure ASP
Latest version: 2.00
|ASPThumb User's Manual|
|Download free 30-days trial version|
|Briz ASP Captcha - ActiveX component to generate strong captcha images in your ASP applications.|
The trial version is intended for evaluation purposes only. If you want to use ASPThumb without limitation, you should purchase the full version of ASPThumb. There are two license types, please read the license agreement before ordering.
Once your order is processed, you will receive the confirmation e-mail with instructions to download the full version of ASPThumb. The normal time of order processing is one business day. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within a reasonable amount of time, please notify us!
If you plan to use ASPThumb on a shared hosting service, please make sure that your hosting service supports it before purchase.
If you purchase ASPThumb, all future updates are free. To receive last version of ASPThumb, please contact us (please include your licence number).
Technical support for ASPThumb is available by e-mail.
Please contact us using our online form. Our customers usually receive answers in 24 hours. We also provide limited technical support to users that evaluate our software.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding our software, please contact us.